Tax filing deadline & key dates - June 2021
Find below our at-a-glance guide to key filing and payments deadlines for VAT, Payroll, company tax and other taxes.
- Company tax payment deadline for companies whose last submitted tax return was for August 2020
- Deadline for employers to give relevant employees a statement showing the benefits that have had tax collected on them through the payroll in 2020/21.
VAT return submission deadline for quarter/month ended April 2021
- Corporation tax first quarterly instalment payment for very large companies with annual taxable profits exceeding £20m (reduced if company is a member of one or more 51% groups) with an accounting period beginning on 1 April 2021.
- Deadline for filing online Construction industry scheme return for the month ended 5 June.
- PAYE cheque payments for the month ended 5 June should reach HMRC (22 June for electronic payments).
- Deadline for opting into the VAT deferral new payment scheme.
- Deadline for importers of non-controlled goods into the UK to make delayed supplementary customs declarations, pay related duties and VAT, and submit confirmation of the goods’ origin to claim preferential tariff treatment.
Our service to you
If you are a self employed, business owner/director of company looking to get your accountancy and taxation matters sorted, look no further. We are pro-active and easily accessible accountants and tax advisors, who will not only ensure that all your filing obligations are up to date with Companies House and HMRC, but also you do not pay a penny more in taxes than you have to. We work on a fixed fee basis and provide same day response to all your phone and email enquiries. We will also allocate a designated accounts manager who would have better understanding of your and business financial and taxation affairs. Book a free consultation call using the link below.
Get further information from the following pages;
Get further information from the following blogs;