Self Assessment Tax Return Accountants

Table of Contents

Personal Tax return

All tax payers who have taxable income to report are required to prepare their personal Self assessment tax return for the period from 6th April to the following 5th April. Refer to our Knowledge section to find out whether you need to submit your personal Income tax return or not.

Preparation of Personal tax return

You need to report taxable income from all sources in your return. This may include employment income, Self employment income, rental income, dividends, Interest received, foreign income, pension income, capital gains etc. We will provide you our custom made checklist as well as discuss with you, your possible income sources to be included in your return.

Submission Deadline for personal tax return

As a taxpayer, you are required to submit your personal tax return by 31st October if you are filing paper return by post or by 31st January if your are submitting your return online. We, at Naail & Co, will request your information/records as soon as your Income tax return is due for submission. Refer to our Knowledge & Blogs sections for further details.

Personal Tax payment deadline

The Balancing payment (Amount due after knocking off the 2 payments on Account) of Personal tax is paid by 31st January for the last year. Also, you are required to pay 1st payment on Account for the next year by 31st January and 2nd Payment on Account by 31st July. You are only required to pay advance payments on accounts if your tax is either more than £1,000 or more than 80% of your tax is not deducted at source (like employment). Refer to Knowledge or Blogs section for further details.

Personal Self assessment tax planning

Personal Self assessment tax planning may involve several considerations. You would require a reliable and trusted accountant and tax advisor to ensure that you do not pay a penny more in taxes than you have to. Here, at Naail & Co, we provide detailed tax planning advice from basic trading tax planning to more complexed CGT & IHT tax planning.

Personal self assessment return

Our service to you

If you are a self employed, business owner/director of company looking to get your accountancy and taxation matters sorted, look no further. We are pro-active and easily accessible accountants and tax advisors, who will not only ensure that all your filing obligations are up to date with Companies House and HMRC, but also you do not pay a penny more in taxes than you have to. We work on a fixed fee basis and provide same day response to all your phone and email enquiries. We will also allocate a designated accounts manager who would have better understanding of your and business financial and taxation affairs. Book a free consultation call using the link below.