Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings - ATED

Like this page? Share it with your friends

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on google
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on print

ATED Rates & thresholds

UK residential property owned by a ‘non-natural person’ (UK or non-UK) will be affected. This includes properties owned by:

  • Companies.
  • Collective investment schemes.
  • Partnerships, one or more of whose members is a company.
  • Some foundations, but not trusts owning property directly.

If you are caught by the ATED, the following bands and annual tax rates will apply.

Property value2018/192019/20
Over £500k - £1m£3,600£3,650
£1m - £2m£7,250£7,400
£2m - £5m£24,250£24,800
£5m - £10m£56,550£57,900
£10m - £20m£113,400£116,100
Over £20m£226,950£232,350

Our service to you

If you are a self employed, business owner/director of company looking to get your accountancy and taxation matters sorted, look no further. We are pro-active and easily accessible accountants and tax advisors, who will not only ensure that all your filing obligations are up to date with Companies House and HMRC, but also you do not pay a penny more in taxes than you have to. We work on a fixed fee basis and provide same day response to all your phone and email enquiries. We will also allocate a designated accounts manager who would have better understanding of your and business financial and taxation affairs. Book a free consultation call using the link below.

Related pages:

Get further information from the following pages;

Corporation Tax Rates

Related Blogs:

Get further information from the following blogs;

Get in touch

Book a free call at time of your convenience

Subscribe to our newsletter