Help to grow scheme
Table of Contents
Overview of Help to Grow scheme
If you own a small business in the UK, you can now register interest in joining “Help to Grow scheme”, the government’s new scheme to help SMEs prosper post pandemic. Take your business to the next level with the government’s new Help to Grow programme. The programme will help small and medium sized businesses across the UK learn new skills, reach new customers and boost profits.
What do I get under Help to grow?
Under Help to Grown your business, you could get:
- an Executive Development programme that could help you improve business performance and growth potential through Help to Grow: Management
- free online advice and money off software that could help you save time and cut costs through Help to Grow: Digital
What is Help to Grow: Management?
This June, small businesses will be able to access a 12 week-programme delivered by leading business schools across the UK, accredited by the Small Business Charter. The programme will combine a practical curriculum, with 1:1 support from a business mentor, peer-learning sessions and an alumni network.
Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, this programme will support small business leaders to develop their strategic skills with key modules covering financial management, innovation and digital adoption. By the end of the programme participants will develop a tailored business growth plan to lead their business to its full potential.
30,000 places will be available over 3 years. The programme is 90% subsidised by government – participants will be charged £750.
What are the benefits of Help to Grow: Management?
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
Who is Help to Grow: Management for?
UK businesses from any sector that have been operating for more than 1 year, with between 5 to 249 employees are eligible.
The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business e.g. Chief Executive, Finance Director etc.
Charities are not eligible.
How to register interest in Help to Grow: Management?
Click here to register your interest in Help to Grow: Management
What is Help to Grow: Digital?
This Autumn, small businesses will be able to get free impartial advice on how technology can boost their performance through a new online platform.
Eligible businesses will also be able to get a discount of up to 50% on the costs of approved software, worth up to £5,000. Vouchers are initially expected to be available for software that helps businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- make the most of selling online
- manage their accounts and finances digitally
Who is Help to Grow: Digital for?
All businesses will be able to benefit from free online advice on the platform.
The voucher is expected to be available to UK business that:
- employ between 5 and 249 employees and are registered at Companies House
- have been trading for more than 12 months
- are purchasing the discounted software for the first time
Full details on the businesses and software eligible for the voucher will be published this summer.
How to register interest in Help to Grow: Digital?
Click here to register your interest in Help to Grow: Digital
Our service to you
If you are a self employed, business owner/director of company looking to get your accountancy and taxation matters sorted, look no further. We are pro-active and easily accessible accountants and tax advisors, who will not only ensure that all your filing obligations are up to date with Companies House and HMRC, but also you do not pay a penny more in taxes than you have to. We work on a fixed fee basis and provide same day response to all your phone and email enquiries. We will also allocate a designated accounts manager who would have better understanding of your and business financial and taxation affairs. Book a free consultation call using the link below.
Get further information from the following pages;
Get further information from the following blogs;
Furlough & Self employed grant extension